Why Enter Your Products for Evaluation?
Ultimate Spirits Challenge™ provides expert and authoritative evaluation of spirits for producers, marketers, importers, distributors and retailers.
What do YOU get from participating? Powerful marketing support and collateral that help build your brands and further promote your products.
Careful, meticulous evaluation of each product:
- Ratings provided using the consumer-friendly 100-point scale.
- Challenge Awards, recognizing excellence with a Chairman’s Trophy and a selection of Finalists in major product categories.
- Great Value recognition for products that have a favorable score/price relationship, with free, downloadable icon.
- Tried & True Award recognizes brands that provide unfailing quality to consumers year after year, with free, downloadable icon.
- Tasting notes for all products rated 85 points and higher that describe their attributes.
- Shelf-talkers that feature Challenge logo, score, award, accolade and tasting note.
- Certificates of Commendation that feature score, accolade and award, for use in point-of-sale, at events and for public relations.
- Challenge logos for use in promotion, online and in print.
- Icons that indicate USC’s authoritative results for Chairman’s Trophy, Finalist and individual score. Downloadable for both online and print use.
- Product images located next to each product’s results on the results page provide indelible brand impressions.
- Cocktail recommendations for individual spirits in major product categories.
- Publicity for your results. Award winners are recognized globally through outreach to media and the trade through email, media releases and appearance in trade and consumer publications and websites.
- Impact on trade buyers. Results are widely distributed to retailers, restaurateurs, bartenders and distributors through our affiliation with Beverage Media, the leading trade publication and price book reaching over 70,000 wine and spirits influencers in U.S. markets.
- No importer? For products not available in the U.S. we will provide the documentation required by U.S. Customs. On request, “Seeking U.S. importer” will be added alongside the product listing on the results page. Products entered do not need to be available nationally or even distributed in the U.S.
- Full details page for each product included on the results page, providing individual rating and downloadable marketing collateral in one easily accessible place.
- The finest judges drawn from our pool of buyers, consultants, journalists, educators, and international spirits experts.
- Year-round tasting center specially designed to allow the judges to fully concentrate on each product’s profile.
- Small judging flights where products are matched like with like so palate fatigue is avoided.