Why Enter Your Products for Evaluation?
Ultimate Wine Challenge™ provides the most expert and authoritative evaluation of wines for producers, marketers, importers, distributors and retailers available. Careful, meticulous evaluation of each product. Powerful marketing support and collateral that helps build your brands and further promote your products.
- The finest judges, led by F. Paul Pacult, drawn from our pool of buyers, consultants, journalists, educators and international wine experts.
- Small judging flights to avoid palate fatigue. All products are tasted blind and matched like-with-like for judging.
- Ratings using the consumer-friendly 100-point scale.
- Our permanent tasting facility allows the judges to fully concentrate on each product’s profile without having to rush.
Free Marketing Collateral
- Tasting notes for all products rated 85 points and higher.
- Challenge awards, recognizing excellence with a Chairman’s Trophy and Finalist status for each judging category.
- Tried & True Award™ recognizes brands that provide unfailing quality to consumers year after year.
- Great Value recognition for products that have a favorable score/price relationship.
- Challenge icons and logos free and downloadable from our website, for use in promotion, on-line and, in print.
Free Marketing To Trade And Consumers
Results are widely distributed to retailers, restaurateurs, bartenders, distributors and consumers through our affiliation with Beverage Media, the leading trade publication and price book reaching over 70,000 wine and spirits influencers in U.S. markets.
Wines that score 85 points and higher...
- Have their results appear by selected categories each month in Beverage Media publications.
- Feature on the trade’s most relied-upon product ordering platform: BeverageMedia.com.
- Results featured on over 200 ecommerce websites for retailers, which are specifically designed to sell to consumers.
Additional AdvaNtages To Entering The Challenges
- Full details page for each product included on the results page, providing individual rating, tasting note and downloadable marketing collateral in one easily accessible place.
- Shelf talkers, bottle stickers, bottle neckers and certificates purchasable through our partner First in Print.
- Import assistance for producers without U.S. importers provided free of charge.