Why Enter Your Spirits for Evaluation?
Ratings and Reviews to the Highest Standards
Ultimate Spirits Challenge™ provides the most expert and authoritative evaluation of spirits for producers, marketers, importers, distributors and retailers available. Careful, meticulous evaluation of each product. Powerful marketing support and collateral that helps build your brands and further promote your products.
- The finest judges, led by F. Paul Pacult, drawn from our pool of buyers, consultants, journalists, educators and international spirits experts.
- Small judging flights to avoid palate fatigue. All products are tasted blind and matched like-with-like for judging.
- Ratings using the consumer-friendly 100-point scale.
- Our permanent evaluation center allows the judges to fully concentrate on each product’s profile without having to rush.
- Multi-round judging to ensure impartiality and to remove any possibility of bias.
Free Marketing Collateral
- Tasting notes for all products scored 85 plus.
- Challenge awards, recognizing excellence with a Chairman’s Trophy and Finalist status for each judging category.
- Great Value recognition for products that have a favorable score/price relationship.
- 100 Top Spirits recognizes the one hundred most outstanding products from the year's entries.
- Challenge icons and logos, free and downloadable from our website, for use in promotion, on-line and, in print.
- Through our affiliation with ReserveBar.com Ultimate Spirits Challenge provides the opportunity for consumers to purchase products scored 90+ that are already available from ReserveBar through a direct link for ordering from the USC result pages.
- To be included with a direct link for ordering, the product must be currently offered on the ReserveBar platform. If the product is not currently available from ReserveBar, please contact them directly.
Additional AdvaNtages To Entering The Challenges
- Full details page for each product included on the results page, providing individual rating, and downloadable marketing collateral in one easily accessible place.
- Shelf talkers, bottle stickers, bottle neckers, certificates and more purchasable through our partner First in Print.
- Import assistance for producers without U.S. importers provided free of charge.
EXTENDED COVERAGE THROUGH OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAM
Through our active social media program on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, we feature industry trends, top lists from UBC results, highlights of USC award winners, and insight into the personalities behind the products. For companies that enter Ultimate Spirits Challenge, this is yet one more advantage to your participation.