Why Enter Your Spirits for Evaluation?
Ratings and Reviews to the Highest Standards
Ultimate Spirits Challenge™ provides the most expert and authoritative evaluation of spirits for producers, marketers, importers, distributors and retailers available. Careful, meticulous evaluation of each product. Powerful marketing support and collateral that helps build your brands and further promote your products.
- The finest judges, led by F. Paul Pacult, drawn from our pool of buyers, consultants, journalists, educators and international spirits experts.
- Small judging flights to avoid palate fatigue. All products are tasted blind and matched like-with-like for judging.
- Ratings using the consumer-friendly 100-point scale.
- Our permanent evaluation center allows the judges to fully concentrate on each product’s profile without having to rush.
- Multi-round judging to ensure impartiality and to remove any possibility of bias.
Free Marketing Collateral
- Tasting notes for all products rated 85 points and higher.
- Challenge awards, recognizing excellence with a Chairman’s Trophy and Finalist status for each judging category.
- Tried & True Award™ recognizes brands that provide unfailing quality to consumers year after year.
- Great Value recognition for products that have a favorable score/price relationship.
- Challenge icons and logos, free and downloadable from our website, for use in promotion, on-line and, in print.
Free Marketing To Trade And Consumers
Results are widely distributed to retailers, restaurateurs, bartenders, distributors and consumers through our affiliation with Beverage Media, the leading trade publication and price book reaching over 70,000 spirits influencers in U.S. markets.0
Spirits that score 90 points and higher...
- Have their results sent by email directly to subscribers of Beverage Media publications.
- Feature on the trade’s most relied-upon product ordering platform: BeverageMedia.com.
- Results featured on over 200 ecommerce websites for retailers, which are specifically designed to sell to consumers.
Additional AdvaNtages To Entering The Challenges
- High scoring products are included in Ultimate Beverage Challenge's Ultimate Guide to the World's Best Spirits. Published jointly by Beverage Media Group and Ultimate Beverage Challenge, the Guide is distributed each year with the October issue of The Beverage Network Publications in all top U.S. markets, reaching over 70,000 influencers and on- and off-premise wine and spirits buyers: retailers, restaurateurs, bartenders, and hotel and resort beverage buyers.
- The Ultimate Guide is also distributed at VinExpo New York and WSWA each year.
- Full details page for each product included on the results page, providing individual rating, tasting note and downloadable marketing collateral in one easily accessible place.
- Shelf talkers, bottle stickers, bottle neckers, certificates and more purchasable through our partner First in Print.
- Import assistance for producers without U.S. importers provided free of charge.
EXTENDED COVERAGE THROUGH OUR SOCIAL MEDIA PROGRAM
Through our active social media program on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest, we feature industry trends, top lists from UBC results, highlights of USC award winners, and insight into the personalities behind the products. For companies that enter the 2020 Ultimate Spirits Challenge, this is yet one more advantage to your participation.
Entry Details and Forms